Cool and Crisp






(Vintage coat and plaid shirt, Urban sweater, Zara leather pants, Bally bag, Banana Republic shoes)

These next 2 weeks are going to be intense! Final exams as well as shoots are coming up! Juggling both has kept me so busy. I find myself spending every spare minute in the library or at my desk, getting all of my last minute work done. I am so ready for the holiday fun to start! My family and I are already planning our holiday vacation and I can hardly wait! We're thinking a snowy getaway! It'll be freezing, but absolutely beautiful.

Here I am wearing a very simple, casual outfit that is perfect for this time of year. It is so chilly in the mornings that I simply layer a plaid button-up blouse under a cable knit sweater along with a great pair of skinny pants. I opted for leather today. They are extra thick n cozy! Before leaving the house, I make sure to grab this classic black coat. It's vintage, made of 100% Italian wool, and is a great layering piece to keep me warm throughout the day. It's so chic and has the ability to make any outfit I have on look more pulled together.

Gaah, I want it to be holiday break already!! Tons of work to do till then. I'll keep you posted chickadees!

Btw, the winner to my $50 Threadsence giveaway is the lovely Kathleen of the blog Inspirafashion, coming from Berkeley, CA! Congrats girl! Happy shopping!!
You have read this article with the title Cool and Crisp. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/cool-and-crisp.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...