Time Passing is One Thing that Cannot be Redone

6
2
3.6
4
3
(Mango Faux Fur Jacket, BB Dakota dress c/o Modcloth, Vintage Men's Belt, NYLA boots, Su-shi Bag)

The days are getting shorter so it's hard to take pictures without good natural light. I don't necessarily like any of these pictures but I wanted to show you guys how beautiful this dress is. The color and the cut somewhat reminds me of the Proenza Schouler dress. To be honest, although I had picked this dress out from Modcloth awhile back, it took me awhile to like it. It was somewhat too 'Mad Men' for me (as in very vintage/classic looking) but the gloomy day in San Francisco made me want to wear something with color so I put it on, belted it to make it more 'me' and now I love it so much that I want to wear it again in different ways.

P.S. yes, I know my hair needs help but I currently am too busy working and with school so please bear with me until December..
Oh, and thank you all for your kind words via my comment box/email/ and twitter.
I started this blog for me for my own good but I enjoy updating it because of you guys.
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. =D
You have read this article Outfit with the title Time Passing is One Thing that Cannot be Redone. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/time-passing-is-one-thing-that-cannot.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...