For the Moody












I'm currently tucked under my covers, laptop on lap, browsing through the giant load of photos packed into an folder that desperately needs to be saved on a disc or something before my computer explodes. Here are my picks for the day. I cannot get enough of these images. A mix of moody, complicated, real, beautiful, raw photos. Feast your eyes on this honeybunches!

Daria's home. Pamela's locks. Serge and Jane. Lara Stone. Biker babe. Sparkles. Freedom. Jane Goodall. Simplicity at it's best. Top hats. A barefaced Dree. The not so perfect perfect side braid.

Image sources: The Fashion Spot, Stockholm Street Style, Our Youth

You have read this article with the title For the Moody. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/for-moody.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...