For Relief


For me, I have to have a classic pair of high waisted skinnies with me, wherever I travel. They go with everything, and honestly, I don't know what I'd do without them. I've been living in them, a rock tee, and some serious plaid. Too much is going through my head to think about clothes at the moment!Tonight is our huge shoe event at the factory and I'm beyond stoked! We even have some readers flying in just for the event, people that rsvp'd just in time to make the list! So many surprises are in store tonight that I cannot wait to share. So much has happened just this year, and I feel so lucky and thankful. Even through the crazy Sandy disaster, everything turned out to be okay. My apartment luckily was untouched, but my boyfriend's place, being on the 40th floor, was out of power and water...and we literally climbed those flights of stairs up and down about 6 times. My legs were shaking by the end of it. Still, many here on the east coast are suffering...have lost their homes...and the memories that came with it.

 That's why this week is special, this staple in my closet, the Hudson "Nico" high rise skinny jean, is 20% off...oh and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief! Shop Now!

Thank you all so so much for the support in everything I do, I couldn't be more thankful. 
You have read this article with the title For Relief. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/for-relief.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...