Old Apt Tour via Teen Vogue

A few months ago, Teen Vogue stopped by to shoot my old apartment and the article is finally up! By no means, was the decor perfect as I was only living here for little over a year yet have been traveling nonstop so my old apartment served more as a place where I could refuel (sleep or relax) and pack my luggage. Organization was the most important thing for me especially in my closet (I converted a second bedroom into a closet) since I was always on the go, and it made dressing and packing that much easier.

You have read this article closet / Interior Design / LA APT / my apartment / Outfit with the title Old Apt Tour via Teen Vogue. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/old-apt-tour-via-teen-vogue.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...