Morning Chill in My Bedroom

The first thing I normally do when I move into a new place (even if it's a rental) is painting. This is the longest I've gone in a new place without painting since I've been traveling non-stop since I moved in. You don't know how much I've been wishing I had time to paint as the original paint in the bedroom was not much different from the color of a dehydrated pee (see here.) Now that I'm back home for a week or so, I finally got around to painting my bedroom. I wanted it to feel super fresh and serene but didn't want to go with the typical white so I chose Valspar Morning Chill. Even though the bedroom isn't complete (I still need to hang curtains, art, etc...) I'm super happy with my paint color choice. I'm not going to lie, there are times when I'm working on my client's homes and I end up not liking the color I had initially chosen. I'm sure this happens to a lot of people and for those who are quite unsure with what paint color you'd like or if you ever have second thoughts about your paint colors after you've painted, you can try the Valspar Love Your Color Gaurantee where they offer a complimentary replacement color to anyone who does not absolutely love their first color choice.

You have read this article Interior Design / LA House with the title Morning Chill in My Bedroom. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/morning-chill-in-my-bedroom.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...