Tweed and Denim in Huntington Beach

When I'm not traveling and busy with work, you'll often find me at Huntington Beach super early in the morning surfing. This day however, Wesley Mason and I went there to pick up a reclaimed wood top for our temporary dining table (my custom table was taking way too long) and it was quite refreshing for me, to be dressed up in Huntington other than my usual wetsuit.

Mom's Vintage Tweed Jacket (similar here and here)
H&M Denim Jacket
LNA T-shirt
Zara Waxed Skinny Jeans (similar herehere, here)
Sigerson Morrison Ankle Strap Pumps
Chanel Bag
Vita Fede Titan Bracelet
Vita Fede Titan Bracelet in Rosegold
Vita Fede Mini Bulloni Bracelet

You have read this article Outfit with the title Tweed and Denim in Huntington Beach. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/tweed-and-denim-in-huntington-beach.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...