Peeking Underneath


 (Nifty Thrifty coat, Boyfriend's sweater, Lauren Moffatt yellow sweater, James Jeans, Vintage Shoe Co. "Josie" shoeline.com brogues)

A deep yellow and maroon may always remain my favorite fall combo. I was literally walking out the door when I realized it was so cold I needed my boyfriend's maroon sweater to go over what I was wearing. Everyone that day was picking at my little yellow and striped collar like "what's that underneath?" Yep, it's probably the cutest little Lauren Moffatt sweater I own. It reminds me of high school, and it's got those varsity colors that with just a peek, brightened my whole look. Oh, I forgot to mention, this killer big blue coat is the one piece I lugged home from the Nifty Thrifty warehouse out in Williamsburg, one place where I gather all my vintage goodies! I have no idea who wore it before me, but it's perfect, and just big enough to layer a ton underneath. I love battling the cold with something boxy on top, with skinnies on the bottom. This week may be another one of mixing and matching, as I run downtown and uptown between work and everything else in between. We've got one more week until our huge shoe event (or what looks like may be a carnival) at the factory...and looks like we've got a lot more surprises in the works that I can't wait to release!  

For now, join my go-to vintage warehouse, Nifty Thrifty, to shop my favorites!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Peeking Underneath. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/peeking-underneath.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...