Song of Style on Instagram

White on white on white is possibly my favorite combo.

Re-reading Norwegian Wood. I read it a few years back but could never finish it.

Which Kelly Wearstler jacket do you prefer? Left or right? I'm obsessed with the green leather jacket.

Hanging with the Beckerman sisters and my sister! These girls are so much fun!

Chillin' on my hammock wearing L.A.M.B. heels (also here and here) and sequin pants
.
My little sister. I love her to the moon and back. You can get your sunglasses from here, herehere.

Brunch at one of my favorite places, Alcove

How I normally blog. Wearing True & Co. PJ's

Vita Fede RingVita Fede Bracelets (12, 3,) Cartier Watch and Love Bracelet, and Celine Bracelet.

Saving the world with my 'bots!
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/song-of-style-on-instagram.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...