Snowflakes on my Sweater



Behind the Scenes shooting DKNY with Carmen Chan of HIMYS


Much of my DKNY shoot was based around my actual life. Whether it be by my bedside at home, or a secret spritz while I'm on the go. In between shots I'd throw on this cozy Free People sweater as we were shooting on a snow day! The knit tassels hang low down the front, and I like to think of it as the gypsy blanket I can take anywhere with me. With a long velvet maxi, I felt most at home. I love giant loose layers, especially in the winter. I can't wait to show you more images inside my DKNY shoot, for now, I can only show these little behind the scenes snaps, running in and out of my apartment clutching the pureDKNY rose scent.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Snowflakes on my Sweater. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/snowflakes-on-my-sweater.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...