Song of Style on Instagram

My new closet in my new place. 

I got the BEST birthday present a girl could ask for. My very own turntables! Thank you Wesley Mason! xo

I am seriously obsessed! 

Love this thick gold chocker from Karla Deras x Roman Luxe and my dainty Albeit triangle necklace

I like to store my bracelets on bookends and coasters. 

I love my new place. 

Picking out paint colors for my new place. I'm quite decisive so I did that really fast.

Obsessing over my beautiful necklaces from Lionette.

What did you do on 12.12.12?

My friends know that I absolutely love anything GOLD. These 24K Vallure Vodka bottles were a HIT at my holiday party. Since I don't drink, I don't know what it taste like but it had to be good since it was gone in a heartbeat! 

DJ Song, workin' it! haha
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/song-of-style-on-instagram_15.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...