Inside Gisele Japan January '13!

Ever since my feature here in Gisele Japan's latest January '13 issue, all I have on my mind is Tokyo. Their magazines are mind blowing, and I can spend hours flipping through, looking at all the colorful images.  Much love to Gisele Japan for the lovely feature! These are all images from some of my recent travels. From my weeks exploring London and Paris in chunky black Dr. Martens and JETT boots, before making my way back to NYC in all colors of our latest Modern Vice shoe design, the BENNI. When I'm in London, I wear tons of black, camo, and of course, gotta have my hats! Clearly, my black little Supertrash hat remains one thing I never leave home without.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Inside Gisele Japan January '13!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/inside-gisele-japan-january.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...