Song of Style on Instagram

I found myself a pair of wings in downtown LA. Since I couldn't bring them home with me I took a photo instead. 

New quote on my chalkboard: The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

Sunday mornings in bed with coffee and my dogs (pictured here: Malti Mason Song)

My breakfast date (when I'm home)

Early birthday present from Wesley Mason

Picking out Valspar paint colors for my new bedroom.

Since I travel so much, I've become such a pro at packing. Here is just a glimpse of what's in my travel handbag: Chanel espadrills, BCBG headphones, Maybelline Baby lips, YSL lipsticks, Frost, Allegra, Notebook (for sketching) & pens, Tory Burch makeup bag, Guns Germs & Steal metal wallet, reading glasses and sunglasses, hand sanitzer, aquaphor, kiel lotion, iPad, camera and batteries.

Reppin' a Biggie sweatshirt in NYC. 

At the photoshoot in NYC.

My arm swag at Friday night's Joe's Jeans dinner. CC Skye (similar here, here, here and here) Lionette, and Cartier.

and... I just reached over 500,000 instagram followers! It's so weird to think about but I'm so thankful in so many ways that I'm able to share these parts of my life with so many wonderful people. Thank you so much for following me and also for visiting my blog. It really does mean so much to me and makes blogging so much more fun! xoxo

If you're on instagram, you can follow me @songofstyle
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/song-of-style-on-instagram_8.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...