'Tis The Season

I can't believe it's almost Christmas! Have you guys finished your Holiday shopping yet? 
I'm glad my travels for this year is finally over even though I absolutely enjoy traveling. I'll finally be able to spend more than 10 days in LA (my grandma is in town so I'm super excited!) although I'm basically up until 3am working on deadlines for my design jobs. Anyways, since I'm so busy I've been quite bad at keeping up with my favorite blogs and discovering new blogs.
How do you guys normally keep up with your favorite blogs and bloggers? I'm quite obsessed with instagram and whenever I can't visit my favorite blogs I still feel up to date since I follow them on instagram. I also just downloaded the new Bloglovin' app and love how simple it is and easy it is for me to follow not only my favorite blogs but discover other great blogs. I highly recommend it and while you're at it, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'! xoxo 

Zara Jacket
Vintage Denim Shirt
Joie Stripe Shirin SweaterJ Brand Jeans (the boyfriend version)
Givenchy Antigona Bag
Zara Heels

You have read this article Outfit with the title 'Tis The Season. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-season.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...