A Stop in Casablanca

(SUNCHILD printed skirt, Vintage camo jacket and hat, Stylestalker tee, Thrifted Moroccan bag, The 2 Bandits cuffs and rings)

Before I get more into our Oualidia adventures at our villa, I want to take you a few steps back into Casablanca. The city is full of hidden gems. And you kind of have to go off the beaten path to find them. Here, at what looked like an old adobe house, was actually a quaint little restaurant once you headed back through the alleys. Little wooden stools, low tables, and an open roof. I can't get enough of the pastel walls and bold colored doors! I knew just what to pack to go with Morocco's love for color: a little navajo print skirt, oversize camo jacket, and of course, I had a little Moroccan love with me everywhere I went, with this thrifted bag I picked up at the market. Right now, I'm back in the NYC chill and I've alrady traded in my colorful pieces for dark heavy knits, but it's only until Sunday, and then I'm off to another warm, beachy climate for work. Bring on the minidresses, sunhats, and passports!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title A Stop in Casablanca. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-stop-in-casablanca.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...