Madewell Store Opening at The Grove

Last Wednesday, I had the pleasure of hosting the opening of the new Madewell store at The Grove. I love shopping at Madewell so I'm glad they finally opened up a store near where I live. Since I don't have time to shop, most of my in-store shopping is done at The Grove whenever I'm grabbing lunch or dinner so this location couldn't be more perfect for me! As always, it was great meeting a bunch of my blog (and instagram!) followers who were able to shop all the awesome pieces at 25% off. 

Madwell Silk Blouse
Madewell Skinny Skinny Jeans (got one size bigger for loose fit)
Madewell Necklace

You have read this article with the title Madewell Store Opening at The Grove. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/madewell-store-opening-at-grove.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...