Mountain Girl


Forever and ever I've been looking for a shearing coat, and thanks to my Cali friends at Citizens of Humanity, I scored this amazing piece that didn't even hit the store shelves. I'm obsessed. I had just came home to my visiting parents carrying tons of bags and gifts from my recent travels and believe me, my hair was all over the place and I looked like a total mess. Thank goodness this weekend, between all the long dinners and get-togethers, I've been getting a bit more sleep. They called me a bag lady mountain girl. But come on, it's cozy and I'm a huge fan of these brown and reddish vintage prints...oh, and I'll do anything for a sick pair of boots. I love the metal toe and heel to these Pamela Love x Nine West booties. That higher chunky heel gives that heavy stomp I love on the pavement. Even my boyfriend, the shoe man, can't take his eyes off them! I'll make it up to him by wearing a JETT or so later today!

Oh, and don't forget! A little secret to where I find some of my favorite vintage finds... it's Nifty Thrity! To shop the warehouse, join here

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Mountain Girl. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/mountain-girl.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...