Autumn Reds

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving with your loved ones! I spent mine in Kentucky with Wesley Mason's family. Although I've been to Kentucky numerous times, it's my first time here during fall so it's really nice to see orange hued leaves everywhere. 
I've never been much of a Black Friday shopper as I don't like crazy crowded places but I do love a great Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal online so I'm excited to share that JewelMint and ShoeMint are both offering some awesome Black Friday deals. JewelMint is offering 70% your first order (or 50% off your entire order for current members) and ShoeMint is offering $40 off your first pair, $20 off additional items for new members and $20 off each pair for current members. 
I'm glad with what I picked up from ShoeMint and JewelMint so hope you can find something that suits your style as well! Happy Shopping and let me know what you scare! xo

H&M Men's Coat
Here Comes The Sun Dress 
ShoeMint Wedge Boots
JewelMint Necklace

You have read this article Outfit with the title Autumn Reds. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/autumn-reds.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...