West Coast Cool

As a t-shirt lover and lover of all basics with a twist, I've found a new label that I cannot get enough of. Just like myself, Bella Luxx is a native to Los Angeles company and I've fallen in love with their easy basics that aren't too plain. Like this dress, I love a good maxi dress/skirt with a high slit but with shirring that makes it a little less sexy and more wearable during the day to my meetings and to my job site.
In their own words (that I absolutely agree with) Bella Luxx mixes West Coast laid-back aesthetic with New York cool and a touch of Parisian sophistication.

and... the good news is, Bella Luxx is offering 15% off to Song of Style followers!  
Use code: SWTSONG (valid through 02/28/2013) 

Thanks for stopping by the blog and happy shopping! xoxo

Anine Bing Quilted Leather Jacket
Bella Luxx Gathered Panel Tank Dress
Alexander Wang Heels

You have read this article Outfit with the title West Coast Cool. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/west-coast-cool.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...