Burgundy Hues in LA

I know oxblood has been quite popular this year but burgundy has always been my favorite for Fall. I must have worn this fedora numerous times back when I lived in San Francisco and I'm glad I found it in the midst of unpacking my moving boxes. 
With the chillier weather coming to LA, it really feels like Fall. I'm in LA for about a 10 days (or less) before I travel again so the coming days are going to be super busy but it feels so good to be back home again.

Tibi Peplum Jacket (similar here, here, and here)
David Kahn Jeans (similar here and here)
Schutz Leopard Studded Pumps
Botkier Bag
Bracelets from Vanessa Mooney, Celine, Ettika, Cartier

You have read this article Outfit with the title Burgundy Hues in LA. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/burgundy-hues-in-la.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...