Bold Moves

We took these photos a couple of weeks ago in LA on a breezy Sunday. Oversized t-shirt dresses are so easy to wear regardless of the weather. I normally wear these during the summer or warmer months with flats and sandals (like here) but for chillier months like this day, I styled it with my favorite knee high boots from Zara and a floppy hat that I used to wear all the time (remember the hat from this post?)

Hope you guys are having a great week and thanks for visiting my blog! xo

 Here Comes the Sun Dress via Esther Boutique (similar here, here, here)
Zara Boots (the originals here and here)
You have read this article Outfit with the title Bold Moves. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/bold-moves.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...