Win Maison Martin Margiela For H&M

Being a huge fan of Maison Martin Margiela, I was of course thrilled to shop the new Maison Martin Margiela For H&M collection! Every item is like a wearable piece of art, making it worth every penny, as you will have it to wear and cherish for a long, long time.

Well, I'm super excited to tell you that if you missed your chance on getting the collection because it was sold out, you can win my entire outfit in your size! All you need to do is like my Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/SongofStyle) and leave me a comment here with your favorite piece from the collection and your Facebook name to be eligible for the giveaway. 
I will announce the winner one week from today on my Facebook! Xo

Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Darted Sweater
Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Glove Purse
Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Plexi Wedges
Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Metal Bracelet

Photos by Dani Song
You have read this article giveaway / Outfit with the title Win Maison Martin Margiela For H&M. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/win-maison-martin-margiela-for-h.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...