DKNY: Be Creative, Be Delicious

All I have on my mind right now after returning back to the city, is my current project, representing
DKNY fragrances!  This is one of the most exciting projects, I honestly need to pinch myself. I am dying to tell you more. 

"Be Delicious" not only represents the city that's welcomed me with open arms and captivated me, the scent is light and refreshing year-round. I'm all for an understated, light, touch of scent spritzed on my wrist before I step out the door each morning. I like when it's something you can smell only if someone comes very close. My boyfriend is honestly obsessed with it as well! Here I'm snapped early in the morning down in Soho. I love the quiet cobblestone streets in the a.m...how the sun lightly bounces off the never-ending rows of streets...how the buildings reflect off the bottle. It's magic. 

Right now, DKNY and I are working on inspiring the next ad campaign, and we're giving you a chance to recreate a fragrance campaign of your own through Facebook!

Time to get creative! We've already had many amazing entires! Here is how I picture it...grasping something so great and powerful, like the Big Apple, just at the tip of your fingers. 
You have read this article with the title DKNY: Be Creative, Be Delicious. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/dkny-be-creative-be-delicious.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...