Shoreditch Through my Lens

(Vintage dress and military jacket, Free People sweater, Dr. Martens boots, Rebecca Minkoff camera bag, monogrammed by Logan Real, and handbag)

There's just so much life and energy to Shoreditch. It reminds me so so much of NYC, except that everywhere you turn, every single person has fantastic style. Honestly, I don't think East Londoners could get more effortless and eclectic. There's this real rebellious, youthful attitude in the air that I just love.  I found it hard for me to put my camera with all the colors, food, and people. Shoreditch happens to be sort of the grimy bit of town, but it's also been the most inspiring. For lunch, we literally plopped a squat on the sidewalk to eat food from the Sunday market, and never ever have I seen rows and rows of so many well dressed hipsters fill the entire sidewalk. Only on Brick Lane I guess! It was genius, and absolutely delicious. Not only have Dylana and I been eating quite well (trying out everything from British pub food to Turkish food,) we've also been thrifting like mad. Can we talk about the vintage shopping? It's the best I've seen yet! I snagged this military jacket for 20 quid and I can't seem to take it off. With the slight chill making it's way through London, I've been layering like crazy! Knit sweaters over mini-dresses, over tights, over socks. That slight punk/rockabilly look was born in London. I'm dying to try out a beehive and some black lipstick!

Follow my adventures through the UK on Instagram!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Shoreditch Through my Lens. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/shoreditch-through-my-lens.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...