INVITE: Hosting the Swarovski Event, Thursday, 7-9pm!


Just one more night until Fashion Night's Out! It's going to be absolute insantiy, with everyone in the city out and about making their way to all their favorite stores.

I want to personally invite each and everyone to the
Swarovski "Style Elite" event I am hosting this Thursday, the 6th, from 7-9pm, at the Swarovski store at 625 Madison Avenue!

With unlimited candy, champagne, and some crystalized surprises, it's bound to be fun! I'll be scouting FNO street style so tag your instagrammed outfit with #SwarovskiFNO and come to the store to pick up your printed photo! I can't wait to meet all my readers in town for NYFW! 

You have read this article with the title INVITE: Hosting the Swarovski Event, Thursday, 7-9pm!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/invite-hosting-swarovski-event-thursday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...