Levi's "GO FORTH" Campaign Video


Here it is, my Levi's "Go Forth" campaign video! This is one project that's meant the world to me. I loved working with such an iconic All-American denim label. I think the real me was captured perfectly in this video. It was all shot here in NYC, in my apartment, and at all the places that hold my memories. We kept the shoot very natural. Barely there makeup, and just my favorite Levi's mixed in with their latest collection. This is just a short glimpse into my New York story. From coming to a new place, young and hungry, to finding inner peace through embracing the chaos and imperfections that are a part of everyday life. This past year has been life changing, and I couldn't be happier. 

Levi's, you've captured this bit of my life so beautifully. Here's to going forth.


Read more on PopSugar!
You have read this article with the title Levi's "GO FORTH" Campaign Video. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/levi-forth-campaign-video.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...