Macy's Impulse: Nicole Richie // 1 Dress, 5 Ways

 So yes, lots of crazy things happen in the city. Everything from rollerskating, to running in heels, to rushing through my favorite vintage shop like a madman. Life's easier with a a simple dress. Here I teamed up with Nicole Richie for Macy's, and took her killer leather dress from the new collection for a spin...or 5.  Let's just say this piece looks even yummier with layers and layers for fall. But I think I like it all grunged up with a beanie and flannel shirt the most! Shot in all my little corners of NYC, I get a kick out of showing them to my friends.


Read more into my shoot on the Macy's blog
You have read this article with the title Macy's Impulse: Nicole Richie // 1 Dress, 5 Ways. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/macy-impulse-nicole-richie-1-dress-5.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...