On a Shop Crawl through London

(Vintage dress, GAP denim jacket, Dr. Martens boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag)

Hello from London! After just one day in the city, I've already fallen deeply in love with it. Our hotel reminds me of an old British castle, and I honestly don't want to get out of bed. Dylana and I spent our first day on one crazy shop crawl through London. And not to just any stores...we went to a bunch of hidden underground spots that I never would have found! LN-CC, House of Liza, Beyond Retro. Thank goodness for my pals at Shopikon for taking us on a day's tour to so many amazing spots. I honestly don't know what I'd do without them...Shopikon's become my travel go-to guide. I'm really getting back into vintage and so picked up a few new pieces along the way. By the way, my British friends were so right about London style. It's very grungy, dark, and gloomy... everyday I feel like wearing more black along with my chunky Docs. I love how the style here is always slightly punk..the girls never look perfect and the boys are pure rock n' roll. We ended our night over in Dalston, at a real British pub...with the Stones blasting at the bar, and electro playing in the back. Let's just say it was the perfect start to one incredible trip. Here's to day 2!

Follow my adventures through the UK on Instagram!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title On a Shop Crawl through London. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/on-shop-crawl-through-london.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...