Soft Bondage

Sorry, something about the leather, mirror and the studs in the background made me come up with the title. Although it is officially Fall, it's been too hot to wear anything but shorts lately but once the temperature dropped to 80 (yes, 80 people. It's been over 90 degrees everyday in LA) I jumped into my leather pants and secretly sweated inside my pants throughout the day.
Summer is my absolute favorite season but I'm looking forward to Fall so I can start layering and try different outfits. One thing I don't want to give up though is wearing open toe heels probably because I don't really have any Fall boots...

Bar III Sequin Top (similar)
Growze Leather Pants (similar here, here, herehere)
Celine Mirrored Heels
Givenchy Obsedia Bracelet (larger cuff version)
Givenchy Antigona Bag (almost sold out but in croc, charcoal croc, brown, textured)  

You have read this article Outfit with the title Soft Bondage. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/soft-bondage.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...