NYFW DAY 3

I ended up staying in New York longer than I was suppose to, and had packed just enough clothes (practically under packed with underweight luggage, which was a first.) Since I didn't have time to go around looking for clothes, I went to my favorite shopping site, Amazon.com to pick up a couple of things to wear.
I was overly delighted when I saw these Giuseppe Zanotti lace-up scalloped heels and was extremely delighted when they quickly arrived (thanks to Amazon's free 2 day Prime shipping) as they were just as beautiful as they looked online. I must have worn these almost every other day for the remainder of my NYC trip. Even though they are statement heels, I love the versatility of them!

Westward Leaning Mirrored Sunglasses
Joe's Jeans Denim Shirt
Keepsake the Label Skirt
Giuseppe Zanotti Heels
Givenchy Antigona Bag

You have read this article Fashion Week / New York / Outfit with the title NYFW DAY 3. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/nyfw-day-3.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...