Mirrors and Studs

I'm basically wearing all of my favorites in one outfit. I've always loved pairing skimpy little shorts with oversized tops and this outfit was no exception. I've already worn my new top and shorts in a couple of different ways and my favorite is pairing them together. As for my new mirrored sunnies, my favorite part is that I can people watch all I want without anyone noticing me!

Anyways, it's travel time again! This time, I'll be flying to New York for the opening of Schutz and also for New York Fashion Week. Any shows that you guys are looking forward to?

Westward Leaning Sunglasses c/o Lauren
Anarchy Street Sleeveless Studded Top
Gold Hawk Lingerie Shorts c/o Juanitia from Shop PR
gifted Botkier Lucy HandbagMango Heels
Gold iPhone Case (cute gold ones here and here)
Cartier Love Bracelet (affordable version here)
Givenchy Obsedia Bracelet (was contemplating between this one and this one)
Giles & Brother Hook Cuff (love this nail cuff and archer cuff too)
PennyRoyal Studio Anchor Bracelet
Gorjana Mixed Rings Set

You have read this article Outfit with the title Mirrors and Studs. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/mirrors-and-studs.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...