One Night in Paris


(A.P.C. coat as a dress, White+Warren striped sweater, H&M hat, Thrifted sunglasses, "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT boots)

Yes, Dylana and I did one night in Paris during our Europe adventures and it may have been the best last minute decision we've ever made. Taking the Eurostar from London at around 5 in the morning seems crazy, but it was totally worth it. We arrived super early in the morning as the sun was rising (more on our day adventures soon), but honestly, there's nothing better than the moment when night falls over Paris. Suddenly everything is a peachy gold, you can see the Eiffel Tower, and the sun's reflecting off the rim's of countless cute bicycles. I brought one coat to Paris, a classic wool A.P.C. coat that buttoned up, turned into the best little Parisian outfit to date. With a hat, it reminded me of the French "Madeline!" You know, that cute little Catholic-school girl from that children's book we all know and love? Yep, Paris has got me smitten. I'm even in love with seeing people walk in and out of bakeries just to grab one baguette, that I almost walked in a bought one myself, just to say I did it. 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title One Night in Paris. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/one-night-in-paris.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...