Sugar and Spice


 (Minkpink dress, Levi's men's vest, Giles & Brother gold knot cuff, Concrete Polish silver cluster ring, Vanessa Mooney rings, Ax + Apple necklaces, Stela 9 handbag, Modern Vice "Fitzgerald" loafers)

It's drizzling and gloomy out, but inside my apartment's full of life...invaded with crazy girls. The futon's out for guests and the floors are covered with clothes. Yep, just another New York fashion week morning. I'm still super sleepy from late night! It was pure rock n' roll...Blood Orange on the stage, and tons of dancing. Thank you Nasty Gal for bring the Cali to New York and showing us a good time!! This little floral get-up is one look that I can wear over and over, and yes, I wore it AGAIN last night. A teeny tiny dress, a men's Levi's vest, and yep, the softest little suede loafers I've ever had. It's sweet with a tiny bit of spice. My feet have never felt cuter! These little Modern Vice flats will definitely help me get through all NYFW festivities! Off to brunch we gooooooo. Don't think I'll be getting much sleep until after London, yikers!!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Sugar and Spice. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/sugar-and-spice.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...