Tropical Mix

My outfit for the first day of New York Fashion Week was a bit matchy matchy with different tropical prints on my blazer, shorts, and heels. I'm so grateful that my little sister Dani was able to come and experience fashion week with me as I had such an amazing time with her. 
I can't believe these photos were taken almost a week ago as I feel like fashion week has just started! I can't wait to share more of my fashion week outfits and a recap of all of my favorites shows! 

On Me:
findersKEEPERS Palm Tree Blazer (simliar top here) c/o Shop PR Girls
Gap Mesh Tank
Prada Palm Tree Shorts (similar here and here)
Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra Ankle Cuff Pumps
Bcbg Bag
Westward Leaning Mirrored Sunglasses


On Dani:
Lush Dress (similar)
Spike Belt (also in gold)
Tibi Heels (similar)
Botkier Bag

You have read this article Fashion Week / New York / Outfit with the title Tropical Mix. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/tropical-mix.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...