Twisting and Turning through NYFW


Is it weird to say I feel like a complete pilgrim in this little vintage dress? I picked up this baby in the east village and fell even deeper in love with it this NYFW. The full pleated skirt makes me want to twist and turn...the sleeves remind me of a circus..and I just can't get enough of it. I stayed in this printed number from morning to night...jumping from breakfast to shows. By the time dinner rolls around, I'm a bit a mess, with giant hair and worn-in boots. Anyways, between all the shows, there's always one a day I love in particular. This time? Rebecca Minkoff. Live tunes, wavey do's, and some beautiful bold prints really make me long for a holiday next spring somewhere beach-y. Now we've got just one more day to embrace all the NYFW madness. Sad it's almost over?

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Twisting and Turning through NYFW. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/twisting-and-turning-through-nyfw.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...