Song of Style on Instagram

Wearing all black on an extremely hot day in LA

Obsessed with these Senso boots (similar here and here)

Newest scar on my leg thanks to Charcoal! Boots from Topshop

Jobsite outfit! Zara shirt, unknown v-neck, Zara shorts, and Topshop Boots

@CharcoalMasonSong (he's on instagram!) eyeing my maccaroons! Armswag from top to bottom: Gorjana, Anarchy Street, Cartier, gifted from a reader in Brazil, Hannah Warner

Working from home on a Sunday evening. I don't usually work from home as I have an office so my desk in my spare bedroom (i.e., closet) is tiny

Friendship bracelets that my sister were selling at her event last week

Wearing one of my favorite findersKEEPERS top!

My lovely sister (@songdani) and I. 
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/song-of-style-on-instagram.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...