The Real Punks of Camden Town


It's nearly 2 am and all my bags are packed and ready to head back to NYC! These days in Europe have been life changing. We kept to our word and made that spontaneous trip to Paris, and I've got to admit, I haven't really slept much all week (yikes). Surprisingly, I feel just fine. Traveling with Dylana has been refreshing. It's reminded me why exploring a new place keeps me alive. Our adventures gallivanting through London and Paris felt like it was out of a book. Though we didn't even have time to make a proper itinerary, everything sort of fell into place. I literally hopped on a plane with a giant suitcase of the things I've always dreamt up of wearing in Europe, arrived in London, jumped on the tube...and honestly didn't even have the address to my hotel. It's called "winging it" and I can say, my sister and I have completely mastered the art of it.

Luckily, we found our way through Europe and discovered so many hidden gems throughout both London and Paris. Camden is just one part of London we knew was worth visiting.  I've always really dug the punk scene and so seeing it's birthplace was kind of a must. We were even super close to purchasing a pair of creepers. I'm dying for them, only didn't want to pack them in my suitcase back to the States. Figured I'd find them elsewhere. But yeah, all I packed were JETTS and DOCS, both of which have been so worn-in to the point where I need replacements. All complete with a pair of overalls, a staple my mom told me to pack. She used to wear them as well when she lived in London. So there you have it: overalls, boots, and a button-down. Here's to you, MUM. 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title The Real Punks of Camden Town. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-real-punks-of-camden-town.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...