A Blue Winter

(Vintage Nifty Thrifty coat, H&M scarf, Rugby by Ralph Lauren boyfriend jeans, Marie Turnor "La Rue" bag, "Natalie +  Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" VINTAGE BENNI's)

Some winter days are meant for extremely oversize boyfriend jeans, and boxy coats, because guess what, it's THAT cold. Slipping and sliding through the ice, I had just come out of a shoot, and honestly, after anything revolving around posing in little dresses, all I want is to throw on something HUGE and cozy right after. Plus, I left on the killer cat eye the makeup artist did on me...if only I could do this every single day and perfectly, but I'm getting there! Anyways, I was that blue dolphin chick on a pizza hunt in my neighborhood of the East Village. I love my new home. Our new apartment is so so so cute and cozy. I'll try to have images up soon somehow, but we've still got loads more decorating to get too. Work weeks, combined with weekends doing mooore work always get in the way! It's all worth it though, lots of really cool features and work coming your way in the coming months. For now, I'm still on the hunt for that perfect bedspread.

Don't forget to sign up to my vintage heaven, Nifty Thrifty, where I scored this killer coat in their Brooklyn warehouse. I can't wait for my next visit. 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title A Blue Winter. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-blue-winter.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...