Let Jimi Take Over

(Free People "Bali" flared jeans, GUESS denim top, Citizens of Humanity shearling coat, Ax+Apple silver necklace, Vanessa Mooney "stud power" rings, "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT MESSENGER bag and VINTAGE BENNI shoe)

There's just something about flared jeans that I love. I just want to dance, stomp my feet, and take long strides through the city. And finally, a flare long enough for my height! It's like a hippie Jimi Hendrix lover, has taken over my wardrobe lately. I guess I've been rediscovering long lost, rad pieces during the move downtown. The print makes me want to go barefoot during a summer in the desert (hello Coachella) or even pair them with some Western kicks down in Texas. Something you may even find in a Woodstock garage sale, they happen to become the perfect downtown jean, stellar for weekends at home around Thompson Square Park. This time, I'll be perched on the couch working on some upcoming songs. Somehow these pants are oh, so magical.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Let Jimi Take Over. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/let-jimi-take-over.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...