Lace on Lace in Firenze

Oops, I'm a bit behind on updating my photos from Florence but better late than never! My sister Dani took these photos on our last day in Florence. I actually wore this same lace on lace ensemble for my Botkier shoot and loved it so much that I brought it with me to Italy. 
The weather in Florence was overall beautiful and sunny with this day being the chilliest (although not that chilly.)
The hotel we were staying at (seen here and here) was truly magnificent and like something I've only seen in movies. I probably could've shot a years worth of outfit photos just at the hotel since there were so many great spots to shoot at!

Cameo Peplum Lace Top (similar here and here)
Stylestalker Lace Pants
Sigerson Morrison Ankle Strap Pumps
Vita Fede Titan Bracelet
Vita Fede Mini Titan Bracelets (also in rosegold)
Lionette Bracelet


Photos by Dani Song
You have read this article italy / Outfit with the title Lace on Lace in Firenze. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/lace-on-lace-in-firenze.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...