Forever Sunday

Happy Sunday! I love crazy weekends at home in the city...and in our new apartment! Already, we've hung our huge paintings on the wall, spilled wine (thankfully didn't stain our rug), and chased around our friend's crazy kid. It's finally beginning to feel like home. This morning we've got bagels on delivery, and a day of thrifting with the sister on the itinerary. I'm dying to get back into recording more songs this week, so it looks like I've got loads to think about. For now, give me an oversize coat, a flared jean, and oversize hat...I don't want this lazy Sunday to come to an end.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Forever Sunday. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/forever-sunday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...