A White Party at Villa Cora

The hotel Villa Cora was the most stunning hotel I've ever stayed at and the whole experience in Florence was everything I had dreamt of and more. Every inch of this hotel was picture perfect and I'm bringing back so many great memories and so much inspiration. 
I wore this asymmetrical length dress from findersKEEPERS to the Luisa Via Roma Black & White Dinner Party. However, because of this stunning hotel, I had to do a mini photoshoot! Hope you enjoy! xo

findersKEEPERS Asymmetrical Dress (similer here, here and here)
L.A.M.B. Oxley Ankle Strap Pumps (also here and here)


Photos by Dani Song
You have read this article italy / Outfit with the title A White Party at Villa Cora. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-white-party-at-villa-cora.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...