IPPOLITA: The Stella Collection

Sneak a peek inside my latest campaign for IPPOLITA jewelry, shot right down here in the Bowery! Featuring their latest pieces in their new Stella collection. I'm a total jewelry girl, whether it be layering a ton of bracelets and bangles on one wrist, or putting a statement ring on the other...I never leave the house without a ton of jewels, no matter where I go. I feel naked without them. I can barely wear gloves anymore with all the things wrapped around my fingers and wrists. For the shoot, I fell in love with the turquoise stones (and with diamonds!) but they were so subtle that I felt I can still just wear them dressed down with a long tie-dyed dress, and wide-brimmed hat. The clinking of the jewels on my wrist may have been the best part of our filming...the bangles are a bit gypsy, but rather, a gypsy with some really luxurious taste in jewelry :) 

Take a peek inside our film, and follow more into the campaign on Ippolita, and enter to win the Stella Mini Teardrop Necklace here.


Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title IPPOLITA: The Stella Collection. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/ippolita-stella-collection.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...