Rocking Leather

Did you all have a great start of the year? It was so nice taking a break from work at least for most part of the day but I'm so ready to get back to work! 2013 is already starting out to be very busy for me with work and traveling for work (and a family vacation!) but I'm definitely not one to complain as I feel most alive when I'm working. 
Hope everyday gets better and better for all of us!

Anine Bing Quilted Leather Jacket
Vintage Harley Davidson T-Shirt
Joe's Jeans Red Leather Pants
Zara Ankle Strap Pumps
Givenchy Antigona Bag (also here, here, and here)


Photos by Dani Song
You have read this article Outfit with the title Rocking Leather. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/rocking-leather.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...