For REVLON


I finally got my hands on my REVLON advertorial, here featured in the October GLAMOUR. Somehow I missed this issue! Anyways, I now have my hands on a few hard copies...and looks like I will be sending one to the mum! She loves collecting all my work. For this ad, we went with a smoky eye, but in emerald green tones, and some rich mascara. I rarely wear any makeup, maybe a swipe of liner, but I'm in love with this look. For a night out, I do want to get a little wild with the eye makeup, and keep everything else really clean and matte. Most of the time, I just forget. Anyways, I'm now getting back in the swing of things, and I'll try my best to keep ya updated with all my latest work! 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title For REVLON. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/for-revlon.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...