Calm Waters in Bal Harbour

Ok, these are the last photos from Bal Harbour, Florida. There were so many picture perfect moments here and it was definitely an amazing getaway that I will always remember. It was bittersweet to have only stayed there for a couple of days but it was a mini getaway that I definitely needed after all of my crazy work hours and traveling. A huge thank you to The St. Regis Bal Harbour team for having me and treating me like a queen. (P.S. Have you guys entered the St. Regis Grand Tour Experience Contest yet?)
After I got back from Florida, I stayed in LA for a week and took an actual vacation with my family to Aruba! January is full of tropical beachiness for me!

Hoping wherever you are, you're all staying warm and dry! Thanks for stopping by the blog! xo

Stylestalker Spiked Shoulder Dress (similar here, here and here)
Jason Wu x St. Regis Grand Tourista Bag
Aminah Abdul Jillil Coin Sandals

You have read this article Outfit with the title Calm Waters in Bal Harbour. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/calm-waters-in-bal-harbour.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...