Pale Daze

(Paige denim, Joa + Closet sweater, Moni Moni handbag, Vintage necklace, "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" BENNI boots)

Once winter rolls around, I do become my palest. With a deep plum lip, I'm super close to becoming a vampire. The only way to brighten these extremely cold, windy days, was with the leopard yellow pullover and mens-y pinstriped pants. In between running around the city, I've been loading up on hot blueberry tea, and spending more and more time by the guitar. Yep, I've already been back to recording, whipping out my tracks for DKNY Fragrances before March! I can't wait to have you hear what we've got cooking...oh and that sexy moan from the electric guitar.

Follow all my latest projects on Instagram (natalieoffduty)! 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Pale Daze. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/pale-daze.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...