Song of Style on Instagram

I'm wearing the Kanye West x Giuseppe Zanotti Cruel Summer Heels. Aren't they absolutely stunning? 

Sisters Selfie Time at Luisa Via Roma. I'm wearing a Mango Jacket, Bella Luxx Top, J Brand Jeans, Laurence Dacade Boots (also in beige.)

I got myself a lil something from Celine and because I have the best sister, I got her something too.

At the Luisa Via Roma dinner with Dani.

I love being with my sister more than anything and we definitely bonded even more thanks to this Italy trip.

Weeeeee. Happy Jump in Florence!

At the Gucci Museum Cafe. How cool are the Gucci logo sugar?

90's hair for my Style Lab photoshoot. Can't wait to share the photos! 

Airport Style. Wearing Mango Suede Jacket (similar here and here,) Etoile Isabel Marant Shirt (also in stripes,) Joe's Jeans Jeans, Chanel Espadrilles, Givenchy Antigona Purse.

I was going to wear this stunning findersKEEPERS dress on NYE but ended up wearing it at the Luisa Via Roma dinner (see here.)
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/song-of-style-on-instagram_13.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...