Our Boots hit San Francisco!

Oh, how I miss you sooo San Francisco! I have a secret love for huddling under umbrellas on your rainy streets and tucking away for soup in your tiny cafes. I still dream of those rows of vintage frocks (heaven) in the Haight. San Fran always reminds me of the 90's and my childhood. Everything from the little restaurants to the charming little townhomes. My parents always called San Fran such a romantic city. My boyfriend and I were in town just around the holidays for our Modern Vice boots event at Rand + Statler, right on Hayes Street. I already miss the laidback Cali style...the boys, the whiskey, and nubby coats. How adorable is the Rand + Statler store...and with our "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT collection! The flats are coming soon for Spring/Summer, and of course, our ever expanding boot collection is only looking better and better. I'm so excited working on our Spring shoes...all the colors, and dainty little flats. For now, I'm sitting back and getting nostalgic. I can't wait to visit the bay again, and stay for even more days, to explore this rock n'roll heaven.

Stay tuned for my Rand + Statler x Modern Vice film photoshoot, shot right at Fisherman's Wharf, coming soon!

Follow all my upcoming adventures on Instagram (natalieoffduty)!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Our Boots hit San Francisco!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/our-boots-hit-san-francisco.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...