Recording in Session

Yep, I'm in the middle of recording songs for my latest project with DKNY Fragrances as their Core Girl, and this is just one song I threw into the mix. It's a little bit love, it's a whole lot of sexy, and for being recorded in one afternoon, I say we did pretty good. Here, I was in Brooklyn jamming with the incredible Scott Seader of The Sinclairs!! He's so rad! And he can really work that killer electric guitar! I'm devoting this year to more and more music, and I'm taking everything I've written in my notebook from the years...all the little things that inspire me, and throwing it out there. Music has always been something so personal and secretive to me. Now I finally have it in me to begin sharing. I hope you love it!

Take a listen to my first ever original track, FACTORY, and follow my Soundcloud for more updates on my music. And you can now download as well!! :)

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Recording in Session. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/recording-in-session.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...